Hey If you'd like to return a product for a refund or exchange you must follow the instructions below...
- Please read the conditions below to determine whether or not your order qualifies for a refund or a return.
- Once you've read the conditions below and have determined that you are eligible for a return or refund please e-mail us at info@GFOXCO.ca with the following Order Number Reason for Return / Exchange
- Please allow up to 5 business days for us to send a response email for your refund / exchange.
- After you've received a response email, please ship the product(s) to be returned along with a copy of your invoice to the following address. If you send your product back to us, we will ship it back to you. We do not accept hand deliveries or anyone coming to this address with their product, even if you live across the street. Address: Lejend jewellery 1414 king st east unit 3 attn: GFOXCO repair COURTICE, ON, L1E3B4 Canada.
Refunds and exchanges are subject to the following conditions...
- Only purchases made with GFOXCO.ca are eligable for return. If you've purchased GFOXCO products from other retailers please contact them for any returns or exchanges. We do not offer refunds on sale items including trade show, pop up and special event prices. We only offer exchanges based on mint condition goods. There will be a 10% restocking fee for all goods returned from online sales.
- Our return policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Our timepieces come with a 12month warranty on movement only. We refuse the right to cover any physical damage including water damage, broken crystal, broken wood hinges, and broken links. Our warranty only covers movement, mechanism, and any moving parts including clasp tightening, dial arms. Our sunglasses do not come with any warranty. This is up to you to take care of your wooden products. The below image is not a defect, please do not email us suggesting that our sunglasses suddenly combust. We are more inclined to help when someone takes responsibility for their own damages.
- Watch faces are constructed using Hardlex glass. This is standard in most SEIKO, PULSAR and LORUS models. Hardlex glass is highly resistant to knocks, scratches and cracks due to roughness and temperture change. We do NOT cover broken glass.
- Some sunglasses are made with Tritan™ This material is a tough, BPA-free plastic used to make various products that you use every day. Products made from Tritan are impact and shatter resistant. We do NOT cover cracked sunglasses, or scratch lenes. Our lenses are not scratch proof. When purchasing REVO lenses please note this is a simple coating of colour on a poly carbonate lens. Our products are hand made there are natural flaws and imperfection in wood, this is the beauty of nature. $300 Raybans can scratch too.
- If you purchase goods at a trade show and you know we will be at the same trade show next year, but you have a question or concern do not wait 1 entire year to reach out. We do not offer exchange or returns on items after 1 year this falls greatly outside of our return policy. We will not exchange items that "Have not been worn" for 1 year. If you have been wearing your items for several months and weeks, perhaps years please keep wear and tear in mind. There is no product in the world that is wear and tear proof. Everything wears and we are not responsible for how you treat your products.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable products
- Sale items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we've received your return. We will then notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 10 business days.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received, processed and inspected, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 10 business days. If for any reason your return is rejected we will contact you directly to resolve your problem.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item unless the item being returned was incorrect, defective or damaged. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $200, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don't guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Please direct any further questions regarding returns to INFO@GFOXCO.CA
Thanks for your business!